IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!! Mechanic - Mining Haul Truck Shop - 1
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85705
Requisition #: 11127?
Shift : 2?
Start Time :? 6:00 pm?
End Time :? 6:00 am?
Schedule Days : 7 days on – 7 days off?
Position Status: Full Time (40 hrs week)?
NOW HIRING!!! We are looking for?experienced Technicians/Mechanics?to work in Morenci, AZ!!!? We offer an innovative schedule that allows you to work half the year!!! APPLY TODAY!
What’s in it for you…
- We offer a unique work environment, working only half the year, which allows for total work/life balance, flexibility to enjoy family, and the various outdoor activities that Arizona has to offer while enjoying Morenci?s average annual temperature of 66 degrees (hunting, fishing, hiking, dirt biking, horse riding, etc.)
Empire?s culture is driven by family friendly leadership with a strong focus on employee development and internal advancement opportunities. Our employees are given all resources needed for success. What you can accomplish at Empire is up to you.
This position will include troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining large mining equipment dedicated to one of the world?s largest open pit copper mine located in Southeast AZ. ??
We provide opportunities for onsite certified Caterpillar dealership training, advancement, highly completive hourly compensation, with additional differential mining pay, housing, a variety of company benefits (medical, dental, vision, fitness, 401K plan with Roth IRA options, etc.), as well paid time off for vacations, personal days and holidays.
What we’re looking for…
- Empire is seeking technicians highly technically qualified, self-motivated, and committed to ultra-high safety standards, teamwork culture, capable of working in shop or field, in all weather and environmental conditions.? Must be capable of written and oral communication and work as part of the overall company team to best serve co-workers, client and Empire.?
- Ability to repair, recondition, and service Caterpillar and other Empire line allied machines, systems and components in the shop or field. Prepare equipment for delivery. Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions and failures of machine and engines systems, and their components. ?Preferred 3 – 5 years’ experience troubleshooting and repairing Caterpillar Mining Equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions and failures.
- Maintain good client relations and support for corporate marketing objectives.
- Repair, recondition, and maintain equipment and components.
- Prepare service reports.
- Plan and control cost of repair jobs.
- Maintain company equipment ? keep in good clean orderly condition.
- Work safely at all times.? Adhere to all applicable safety policies.? Comply with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Own and maintain required personal tools.
- Learn and use Empire, Caterpillar and allied product procedures and systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain current MSHA card if work area requires.
- Provide on-the-job training to technicians and helpers as assigned.?