Strategic Accounts Recruiter
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85067
Recruiters in the Phoenix, Arizona area could have found their next job in this long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity with Robert Half as a Strategic Accounts Recruiter. Do you want to make an impact as a Strategic Accounts Recruiter? This skill-sharpening position might be your chance to grow your career. We especially want a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities for this opportunity with this organization. You will mainly be required to recruit candidates for a wide variety of positions across accounting, administrative, clerical and finance fields. This job could be for you if you’re eager to start your recruiting career with one of Fortune’s Most Admired companies for the last 20 years! Please apply right away!
- Maintaining new-full-time on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Utilizing digital recruiting resources
- Stocking and filtering candidates through various sources and platforms
- Placing outbound calls to potential candidates
- Leading video interviews
- Formulating and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Formulating internal recommendations
- Opening job orders
- Scheduling client interviews and handling debriefs after interviews
- Other responsibilities to be assigned
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Leah at email@example.com
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 + years of recruiting experience a plus but not required
- Previous Salesforce experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- This position will be best given to someone who is highly detail oriented; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- This role requires proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Recruiting experience
- Expertise in Inbound Outbound Calls
- Full Cycle Recruiting experience
- Heavily-Outbound experience
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 – $19.50 / Hourly
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: October 7, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011127942
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam