Service Leadperson Mining - 11120
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Morenci, AZ 85540
Requisition #: 11120?
Shift : 1?
Start Time :? 6?
End Time :? 6?
Schedule Days : 7 days on – 7 days off?
Position Status: Full Time (40 hrs week)?
Accept responsibility for assigned service areas.? Exercise leadership control of assigned shift(s). Direct personnel to perform related support activities. Appraise assigned employees performance.? Meet production schedules.? Maintain area equipment and tools.? Coordinate jobs between shifts and with other departments. Assist in handling customer calls.? Solve work flow and procedural problems.? Provide failure analysis and technical information support as needed.
- Directly supervises employees.
- Prioritizes work flow and assign jobs to technicians.
- Coordinates and schedules required work with other areas.
- Communicates with customers as needed.
- Operates within budgets, meeting standards for flat rates, bids and estimates.
- Conducts annual appraisals for assigned employees.
- Controls repair job costs and keeps costs within budget.
- Maintains records and data.
- Works safely at all times.? Adheres to all applicable safety standards.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform Safety DRAW audits.
- Uses professional interpersonal skills to select, supervise, train and develop subordinates.
- Ensures assigned employees are trained, motivated and functioning according to their job descriptions.
- Investigates possible re-work and warranty situations.
- Determines proper repair methods.
- Functions as a Service Technician to assist in meeting deadlines.
- Maintains equipment and tools in work area; keep work area clean and safe.
- Monitors and reviews all work orders in work area.
- Obtains technical assistance in difficult and unusual conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works within and promotes corporate values.
- MSHA certification
- Must have interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to oversee, motivate, direct, train, and evaluate people and to write reports.
- Must be able to organize jobs into a logical operational sequence and provide leadership to assigned technicians.
- Must be able to utilize diagnostic equipment to evaluate problems and make repair decisions.
- Must know and be able to use EMPIRE and Caterpillar Service Systems, procedures and publications.
- Must have acceptable attendance to meet all company standards and requirements.
- Must have extensive technical knowledge of CAT machine components and systems in order to troubleshoot problems and train others.