Home Care Aide
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Ensure a consistent and quality program in accordance with the agency’s mission statement, with an emphasis on maintaining the orderly fucioning of services through the implementation of current procedures and applicable standards and regulations. Implement a quality program which promotes person-centered planning and active treatment practices.
In Home Support Care Aides provide non-medical in-home personal care and housekeeping support to children, adults and the elderly with disabilities which may include: Personal care and assistance, assisting with transferring to a bed or toilet, meal assistance and/or preparation, housekeeping, respite support and supervision, habilitation program training and support.
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED.
- Related experience working with people with disabilities (preferred but not require)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and manual dexterity to include, but not limited to: stooping, lifting, and carrying
- Be able to obtain a finger print clearance card.
- Have a valid driver’s liscense and a clean 39 month driving record