Wealth Management Client Services Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85286
As a Wealth Management Client Services Representatives you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately XX calls daily, providing exceptional service to our Merrill Wealth Management clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking. What you’ll do:
• Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
• Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
• Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
• Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
• Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
• Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
• Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
• Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
• Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
• Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
• Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
• Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
• Must be available for 6 weeks of training scheduled Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM – 2:30 AM (midnight), Monday – Sunday
• Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
• Inbound call center experience
Posting Date : 08/20/2019
Chandler, AZ, BUILDING A, 2565 W CHANDLER BLVD,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : Multiple shifts available
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.