Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
DAWSON is a Native Hawaiian Organization 8(a) small business that brings the Spirit of Aloha to our employees. As part of the DAWSON “Ohana”, you will be provided a best-in-class benefits program that strives to ensure our great people have peace of mind when it comes to health and wellness. For more information about DAWSON and our benefits programs, please visit www.dawson8a.com
The Army Golden Master (AGM) Help Desk provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide telephonic AGM support desk service and knowledge of common applications, tasks and/or functions within the Army IT infrastructure. We are looking to hire a full-time AGM Help Desk to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to the ADCNOMS project.
- Provide a telephonic and email based customer service in support of the AGM mission. Perform knowledgebase management, ticket creation and, ticket tracking within the Army’s designated ticketing system. Provide first-line support incident, problem and event management processes. Provide ticketing and contact resolution statistics for weekly and annual activity totals.
- Maintain the AGM deployment model, as updates (mandatory and optional) are released by the AGM Program through InSight and other automated deployment methods.
- Provide Tier I and Tier II support for engineering and program-level issues submitted to the AGM Program and issues elevated by system administrators. Manage incidents and problems; confirm validity of issues and problems; seek known solutions related to more complex issues.
- Replicate physical and electronic disk images and distribute to CHESS Consolidated Buy OEM vendors and InSightR, the Army’s Electronic Download Site (EDS), and support the release of the AGM SIPR Token-based activation solution.
- Support additional media replication and distribution, as requested and approved for AGM and commercial (Non-AGM) media.
- Upload any new and updated applications to the AKO portal.
- Support the Enterprise CCRM process for the AGM Program.
- Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- AA/AS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M certification: IAT Level II Certification
- Computing Environment Certification
- Clearance: Secret
- 1 – 3 years of experience in information technology field
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR