Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MESA, AZ 85213
Wireless SpecialistEvery day, our people earn the name Premium.
Location:MESA, Arizona, 85206
Description and Requirements
Wireless SpecialistPremium Retail Services represents your favorite wireless brands at retail, helping to drive brand awareness and sales. As Premium’s next Wireless Specialist, you’ll connect Walmart shoppers with the wireless products they love by sharing your expertise and helping solve their needs.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base pay with unlimited commission potential.
• Freedom to use your authentic selling style.
• Exciting opportunities for career advancement within Premium.
• We’ll teach you everything you need to know about products and services through ongoing in-store and online training.
• A culture of excellence and a team invested in coaching.
What will you do?
• Proactively engage customers to start a conversation.
• Provide fantastic experiences and personalized solutions to customers.
• Excite customers by upgrading their products or saving them money.
• Teach customers how to enjoy their new products through successful setup and activation.
• Keep wireless displays fully stocked and flawless.
• Demonstrate your in-store success through consistent reporting.
How will you succeed?
• Taking a proactive approach to connecting with shoppers in Walmart.
• Building positive relationships with customers and store associates.
• Living up to the name Premium by embodying a customer centric selling mentality.
• Becoming an expert on wireless plans, services, devices, and promotions.
• Explaining wireless solutions in simple, easy to understand terms.
• Staying competitive, motivated and committed to improving store service levels.So, are you Premium’s next Wireless Specialist? #WeArePremium
Equal Opportunity Employer E-Verify Employer Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.