Nutritional Services Aide - IRF
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85225
Nutritional Services Aide – IRF (369603-3199 )
The Diet Clerk/Aide assists with meal selection for the patient population, coordinates activities of the menu process and the kitchen to provide accurate meals per the diet order, and assists with implementation of meal programs.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Food Handlers permit, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of patient diet requirements.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner and communicate well with patients, families, co-workers, supervisor, and others.
- Accurately completes job responsibilities within the specified time constraints.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace