Sr. Administrative Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF’s 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under limited supervision, performs advanced administrative duties requiring broad experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices for a specific department or individual.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Prepares comprehensive and complex proposals, reports, correspondence, charts, tables, graphics and other documents using various software packages.
- Researches and creates complex data and information for inclusion in reports, information packages and/or presentation materials.
- Production and distribution of monthly reports for internal and external clients, based on area of business.
- Maintains calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department.
- May directly assist in budget preparation and control activities.
- May serves as the administrative liaison with internal and external clients on administrative matters relating to purchasing, facilities, operations, etc.
- Interfaces with company personnel and outside parties to coordinate meetings, conference calls and appointments. Researches and identifies site and amenities for event partnering with vendors and in-house associates.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itinerary to correspond with schedules. Verify the travel costs allocations, address discrepancies. Assists in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff.
- Answers telephones providing callers with specific information, transcribing messages, and when necessary directing callers to appropriate staff or voice mail.
- Develop and maintain departmental filing & tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates off-site storage for old files.
- Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment. May review vendor contracts with regard to service and research new vendor offerings.
- Provides additional support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff.
- Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Processes invoices for supply orders.
Employer’s Job# 4941
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.