Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85702
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at.
• Conducts training classes for employees on the features and operation of mid to high complexity and/or several lines of products/technology, client tools or processes, including intermediate soft skills.
• Identifies training needs or gaps in order to set priorities.
• May be responsible for design and update intermediate level training materials and courses based on client and/or internal needs, organizing the training content in a logical sequence for delivery.
• Works with subject matter experts to help validate content is current and effective.
• Analyzes and prepares training resources and materials, in order to deliver classes.
• Analyzes training feedbacks from participants.
• Conducts train the trainers sessions, as necessary.
• Analyzes, produces and distributes training reports, as required.
• Guides other trainers and assigns tasks.
• Responsible for creating online courses in the LMS (Learning Management System).
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2019-12780
Primary Location US-AZ-Tucson
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery