CDL A Driver - Chandler, AZ
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85225
Job ID:? 155520
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products?and more.?? With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
- Operate Class A truck/trailer through all types of environments, including off road on job sites
- Operate a truck-mounted crane for offloading concrete products. Will need to be NCCCO crane certified within 90 days of hiring. Training will be provided
- Read and navigate a map
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Record log book for driver?s hours of service regulations
- Adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Secure product on a flatbed trailer without instruction
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a class A CDL?
- NCCCO Crane Certified preferred
- Valid Medical Card
- At least 3 years of driving experience with a clean record (preferably flatbed)
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.