Printing Press Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85225
Keep and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
• Follow all HACCP and good manufacturing practices (GMP’s)
• Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with US laws
• Ensure maximum output of printing machines.
• Operate printing machine.
• Understand all aspects of set-ups.
• Understand the importance of ink flow, registrations and pressures.
• Ability to parallel rollers and adjust pressures.
• Run several presses with different size and color capacities.
• Perform plate and color changeovers.
• Make quality standards.
• Ensure that ink meet specifications
• Monitor their operation
• Ability to fill out paperwork.
• Must be able to troubleshoot printing issues.
• Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of ink and material
• Pull material to check for printing imperfections/quality checks.
• Set up, monitor, and adjust the printing process on a control panel or computer monitor.
• Perform preventive maintenance.
• Follow any other duties assigned by your supervisor.