Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85719
- Job ID .#: 9543
- Property Name: Tucson Marriott – J6J
- Functional Area: Food & Beverage
- Position Type: On Call
- Location: Tucson,AZ
- Bonus Eligibility: No
We are seeking a self-directed, innovative, and energetic Banquet Bartender to join our top-notch Banquet team. This position needs to be able to respond to guests cues. The model applicant will take initiative to greet Banquet guests and respond to their requests. The ideal candidate will be detail-orientated, team player, and have a strong work ethic.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Displays excellent customer relation skills and takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Dispense alcoholic beverages and controls service to ensure customers do not become intoxicated in accordance with liquor and hotel and company policies and regulations.
- Prepare drink orders per specified receipts and charge for such orders as they are prepared in the appropriate manner.
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies.
- Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, wash and sanitize glasses and utensils. Clean work area.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- All other duties as needed and or assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months experience bartending.
- Be able to stand continuously up to 8 hours per shift and lift up to 20 lbs without any assistance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against on the basis of disability