Senior IT Capability / Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
Program / Project Management
NCI: As a Senior IT Capability / Project Manager (Project Manager IV) you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI’s mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, Arizona; some relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Performing capability management by developing vision and direction for Army organizations to include formulation of IT infrastructure and services to produce a coherent IT environment in order to ensure NETCOM can Operate, Manage, and Defend the Army’s portion of the DODIN consistent with, and as a part of, Joint and Combined forces.
- Providing technical expertise in the development and maintenance of Project Plan and Integrated
- Scheduling in support of assigned capability for government approval.
- Monitoring and documenting project implementation activities using established Government guidelines and reporting procedures.
- Identifying any potential changes needed in the project cost, schedule or performance.
- Documenting gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Developing and updating Gantt chart that exhibits the program progress and defines specific work required to accomplish the objective.
- Drafting a work breakdown structure that identifies a comprehensive and specific way ahead for the project.
- Assisting the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project (site survey, staging, installation, testing, training), within cost, schedule and performance identifying any
issues in project meetings.
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Employer’s Job# 2019-3901
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.