Gaming Managers (WEST VALLEY)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Glendale, AZ 85308
Responsible for opening, removing and securing currency from the slot machines and table games.
• Adheres to all Drop/Count policies and procedures.
• Accurately counts slot machine currency drop and tickets.
• Operates electronic currency counter/sorter and New Wave ticket counter equipment.
• Records currency from each bill acceptor and table game box on the electronic currency counter.
• Prepares and bundles the currency drop for verification.
• Separates slot ticket and currency from gaming machines.
• Prepares and creates various reports on the count and enters into computerized online accounting system.
• Informs supervisors of any discrepancies or variances.
• Ensures area is maintained and clean.
• Complete drop/count during regular shift.
• Maintains confidentially of all information.
• Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
• Performs other duties as required.