Govt & Cap Property Spec 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Be a part of the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Govt & Cap Property Spec 2
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
• Administer the terms of contract provisions that specify the company’s obligations to acquire, control, use, care for, report and dispose of property.
• Assist in performing audits, documenting processes and procedures and investigating and reporting lost or damaged property.
• Learn to determine property acquisition requirements, product availability and authority to fulfill company, program or contractual obligations.
• Use off-the-shelf software or system tools to manage and communicate property information and to establish property records for company or government property.
• Maintain accountability from initial acquisition to final disposition by coordinating, preparing and documenting applicable forms to indicate a change of ownership, accountability or location of property in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts or corporate policy.
• Conduct physical inventory of property and reconciles results to ensure compliance with regulations.
• Assist in verifying that property records accurately reflect inventory on hand and that equipment servicing requirements are established by responsible organizations.
• Learn to confirm that service work is scheduled and performed in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts, corporate policy or recommended industry standards.
• Learn how to determine when property is allowable, reasonable, allocable and utilized in accordance with company or contract requirements.
• Perform disposition of property identified by company, legal or contractual requirements.
• Assist with inventory adjustments, liability determinations and title issues.
• Handle basic property related activities at completion or termination of contract.
• Must successfully pass credit check.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) combined with 3+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience , 7 years’ related work experience, etc.).
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!