Skilled Laborer (Heavy Equipment Operator)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tombstone, AZ 85638
Description of Job Duties:
- Under supervision performs skilled work in the operation of of a wide variety of vehicles, heavy equipment and performs related work as required or assigned.
- Will be expected to work out doors in varying weather conditions.
- Must have or be able to obtain an Arizona Commercial Drivers License (CDL) within 90 days of employment.
- Have sufficient physical dexterity to use a telephone, radio, hand and electric tools, and manipulate small objects.
- Be able to perform the physical mobility requirements of the position that includes sitting, standing, walking, ability to lift eighty (80) pounds to waist height that may or may not be carried for a distance of fifty (50) yards.
- Knowledge of replace, repair water and sewer lines.