Human Resources Coordinator (WEST VALLEY)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Glendale, AZ 85308
• Provides information and assistance to job applicants with respect to the job search and application process; assists applicants with routine questions about job vacancies.
• Provides general information and answers routine questions regarding the application of Human Resources policies and procedures to team members; refers questions or concerns requiring policy interpretation to specialist HR staff, as appropriate.
• Provides general information and assistance on team member benefits, enrollment procedures and documentation, claims processing, and provider listings; refers complex issues requiring interpretation to specialist staff.
• Provides backup and assistance to other HR Staff members as required
• Maintains posts, and distributes Position Announcements and pertinent team member notices as needed.
• Maintains applicant drug screen log.
• Responsible for verifying recruitment/employment invoices for payment.
• Administers the HR Communication Board and HR Calendars.
• Enters routine team member source data into the Human Resources information system under the guidance and review of senior representatives.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department, ensuring professional telephone etiquette.
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence; exercises judgment and responds accordingly.
• Records and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate.
• Welcomes visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel, maintaining professional and courteous demeanor.
• Maintains a good communication with team members and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
• Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required. Performs other duties as required.