+ RN Registered Nurse RN Full Time Rehab Hospital
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
+ RN Registered Nurse RN Full Time Rehab Hospital of Northern Arizona
Location*Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizona – Flagstaff, AZ*
Organization Vibra + Ernest
Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizona is seeking Full Time Registered Nurses – RN’s – to join our team!
Current opportunity for Full Time NIGHT and DAY shifts avail
5K sign on bonus for Full Time*
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients within assigned unit. The role is also responsible for patient assessments, planning, supervising, interventions, and evaluations designed to prevent complications of physical disability, restore optimal functioning, and help the patient adapt to an altered life style. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
Please click the link to check it out.
- Successful completion of accredited Registered Nursing program required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year recent experience preferred. Acute care setting preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred in LTACH and Texas hospitals.
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and practice, infection control, and wound care standards of practice.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and CMS.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures, and utilizes proper policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for patients.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.