+ PCT Patient Care Tech Therapy Full Time Rehab Ho
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
+ PCT Patient Care Tech Therapy Full Time Rehab Hospital of Northern Arizona
Location*Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizona – Flagstaff, AZ*
Organization Vibra & Ernest
Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizonais seeking Full Time Patient Care Technicians to join our Therapy team!
Please click the link to check it out.
The PCT, working under the supervision of a licensed therapist, primarily responsible for providing support care to patients and therapy staff. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates awareness of current Infection Control requirements and practices
- Demonstrates clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Demonstrates appropriate use of supplies and equipment
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.