Water Resources Operator I - Treatment
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Under close supervision, performs routine semi-skilled and skilled maintenance, repairs and operations of water production sites, water distribution lines, wastewater treatment facilities and collections systems and lines.
• Samples/monitors water and wastewater using specialized equipment.
• Performs routine water line repairs and maintenance; plumbing work; installs and repairs water
and sewer lines; installs, maintains and repairs water meters and hydrants.
• Performs daily facility inspections of well sites, water production sites, wastewater treatment
facilities, and collection systems.
• Operates wastewater treatment and sludge processing disposal equipment.
• Operates a variety of equipment including; pumps, motors, chlorinators, meters, air
compressors, blowers, valves and gates.
• Operates a variety of trucks and equipment in accordance with all safety regulations and
• Performs semi-skilled and skilled construction, maintenance and manual labor; duties will vary
according to job assignment.
• Collects and delivers water and wastewater samples to laboratory.
• Picks up and delivers materials as directed.
• Completes required daily documentation, logs and reports.
• Must be available for emergency on call rotation.
• Performs field tests for physical or chemical parameters.
• Performs daily data entry and record keeping.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.