Access Control Technician Locksmith (West Valley)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Glendale, AZ 85308
• Responsible for the protection of Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise assets.
• Maintains the highest level of job integrity, confidentiality in regards to departmental records, reports and investigations, and shares such information with only necessary persons.
• Installs, adjusts, maintains and repairs a variety of locking devices, including low voltage electric door hardware, and related hardware such as exit devices, exit alarms, door closers, door coordinators, hinges, etc., plus cabinets and drawer locks, walk-in cooler, freezer, and refrigerator locks.
• Tubular Lock Servicing.
• Services medium and high security locks.
• Maintains an accurate physical inventory of replacement parts for all locking devices, Access Control System, Electronic Key Systems, etc.
• Assists with investigations on lost keys, as needed.
• Uses and operates locksmithing related electrical machines and tools.
• Duplicates and cuts keys to code.
• Impressions keys for locks that have no key available.
• Performs scheduled Preventative Maintenance on all locking devices and electronic systems.
• Creates and maintains Level 3 or higher Master Key Bitting Arrays.
• Repins locks according to existing and newly created Master Key Systems.
• Installs, maintains, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs networked access control system controllers, and related components.
• Performs scheduled back-up battery tests for all systems hardware under the responsibility of the Access Control Division.
• Configures and updates all Access Control Division related systems computer applications, Network Devices, and Firmware.
• Installs, maintains, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs electronic key systems, and related components.
• Installs, maintains, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs Hotel room entrance locks.
• Changes mechanical and electronic safe combinations, and repairs or replaces safe combination locks, and doors, as required.
• Unlocks stuck safe bolts, and may be required to use safe penetration techniques when a safe cannot be opened by normal means.
• Installs and replaces safe deposit box locks.
• Opens safe deposit box locks for which the key has been lost, and creates new keys to replace ones that have been damaged.
• Uses an engraving machine with accompanying computer application to create Metal Name Tags for Team Members, Metal Number Tags for Key Sets, Vinyl Signs and Placards for various areas, etc.
• Assists in the interview process for new Access Control Technicians.
• Ensures that assigned equipment is accounted for, clean and in proper working condition.
• Ensures that uniforms are clean, complete, and in good repair.
• Complies with departmental standard operating procedures and Team Member Handbook.
• Ensures departmental daily records are maintained and accurate.
• Prepares and submits reports as required.
• Maintains good communication with team members and a positive and professional work environment.
• Contributes to a team effort as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Maintains the highest degree of confidentiality in regards to Key Codes, Facility Codes, etc. in use within the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
• Scheduled for Call-back 24/7 on an alternating weekly schedule.
• Performs outstanding internal/external guest service.