Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Be a part of the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
• Fabricate, assemble, modify, repair, test, and provide shop support to production and prototype wire harnesses and electrical assemblies.
• Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes.
• Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes.
• Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
• Shift assignments will be made following training. Must be willing and able to work both first and second shifts.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!