Aircraft Assembly Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Be a part of the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Aircraft Assembly Technician
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
• Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies on aircraft systems.
• Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams, system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions.
• Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies.
• Shift assignment will be made after training. Must be willing and able to work first or second shift. 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Preferred: At least 2 – 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems.
• Experience and proficiency in any or all of the following: Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, avionics, hydraulics, drive systems, brake systems, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors.
• Rotorcraft experience preferred.
• A & P License preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!