Limited Term Adjunct Instructor (Multiple Position
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85719
Position Information Title
Limited Term Adjunct Instructor (Multiple Positions)
Sch Theatre Film & Television (3509)
The School of Theatre, Film and Television is seeking instructors for our program.
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please .
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Associate Director and other program lead faculty to teach and guide students.
- Teach courses as assigned by Associate Director
- Facilitate course learning activities, including testing and evaluation.
- Participate in course evaluation and continuous course improvement.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Master’s degree or 3-5 years professional experience.
- Experience in mentoring or teaching theatre, film, or television professionals.
- 5-7 years successful college or university teaching experience and/or some combination of teaching and professional experience.
- Experience with a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives.
- Experience in online learning and course development.
Full Time/Part Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week
Posted Rate of Pay
Type of criminal background check required:
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Posting Detail Information Posting Number
Number of Vacancies
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Limited to Current UA Employees
Contact Information for Candidates
Open Until Filled
Review Begins On
Special Instructions Summary
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.
Quick Link for Internal Postings
The University of Arizona is a committed Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.