Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85001
We are seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our team. This employee is responsible for maintaining various warehousing functions including shipping and receiving, cleaning equipment, purchasing, and inventory.
- Completes monthly inspection of all time sensitive goods to ensure no expired products are on shelves
- Maintains adequate on time inventory of supplies and goods
- Ensures returned equipment is isolated in the dirty area of the warehouse and processed in a timely manner
- Ensures all Patient Ready equipment is checked for proper function, documented, bagged, and tagged before stored in the appropriate location
- Rotates supplies to ensure proper utilization and minimum waste of time sensitive materials
- Inspects and tests equipment to ensure proper operation prior to distribution
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Prefer one-year experience in warehouse operations
- Valid driver s license with a good driving record is preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Not ready to Apply*
Employer’s Job# J3N0ZM6TX203D6DJSDQ
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.