Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85226
• Count money in the bank at the start of the shift to ensure the amount and denominations are correct.
• Calculate parking/event charges, make changes if necessary and collect fees from patrons.
• Issue tickets to patrons once fee is collected.
• Ability to use the mobile credit card machine for credit card purchases and juju scans.
• Ability to complete the designated Cash Recon Form during the shift to validate all money transactions.
• Greet patrons entering the event.
• Ability to have arm-hand steadiness and make repetitive motions.
• Communicate with patrons to ensure all money transaction, parking area and event rules and regulations are followed and understood.
• Ability to stand for 6+ hours at a time.
• Ability to work outdoors in the elements.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of compositions and grammar.
• Deal with unpleasant or angry patrons with excellent customer service skills.
• Be a Leader and lead by example.
• Uphold complete Company confidentiality.
• Consistently provide feedback and suggestions to your direct Supervisor of Pride Associates as necessary.
• Never present a problem without bringing a possible solution.
• Maintain Pride Posture at all times.
• Come to work every day looking for a way to make a difference.
• Willingness to provide support regardless of the task.
• Understand and embrace “Why” we do what we do, Pride Group Mission and Values.
• Always keep yourself above reproach.