Guest Services Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85226
• Collect or sell tickets, passes and/or credentials from patrons.
• Greet patrons.
• Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity.
• Guide or assist patrons to exits or provide instructions as necessary.
• Maintain order and adhere to safety rules, if infraction occurs, notify your Supervisor immediately.
• Provide assistance to persons without proper ticket, passes or credentials.
• Operate devices to verify authenticity of tickets, passes or credentials.
• Announce or describe attractions, games or information about the event.
• Confer Supervisor to discuss patrons’ complaints and follow thru with the patrons to ensure proper care was taken.
• Ability to stand for 6+ hours at a time.
• Ability to work outdoors in the elements.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of compositions and grammar.
• Deal with unpleasant or angry patrons with excellent customer service skills.
• Be a Leader and lead by example.
• Never present a problem without bringing a possible solution.
• Maintain Pride Posture at all times.
• Come to work every day looking for a way to make a difference.
• Willingness to provide support regardless of the task.
• Understand and embrace “Why” we do what we do, Pride Group Mission and Values.
• Always keep yourself above reproach.
• Exceed the expectations set forth in this job description.
• Be positive at all times.
• Be a team player.