Employment Specialist - 2019-44599
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to and provide regular training for existing providers in one-on-one or larger settings.
- Travel to and participate in events to recruit new providers to the program.
- Responsible for escalated providers and resolving issues.
- Responsible for high visibility providers where a quick resolution is needed.
- May be assigned specific providers for ongoing assistance.
- Collaborate with other contractors and the client on communication and implementation of policy changes to the operations.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the project.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- High School diploma with 4+ years of experience, or Associate degree with 2+ years experience.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Understands implications or work and makes recommendations for solutions.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.