Network Management Engineering Support Subject Mat
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
METI is a Professional Services company providing Engineering and Information Technology Support Services to the Federal Government and Commercial Customers, including the FAA, U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and the USDA. METI was recognized by Federal Times as one of the Nation’s Top Program Management Support contractors and by Washington Technology as one of the Nation’s Top 25 8(a) Small Businesses. Inc. 500 Magazine recognized METI as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation on more than one occasion.
We are seeking a Network Management Engineering Support Subject Matter Expert (SME), to join our team of highly skilled professionals.
Location: United States-Fort Huachuca AZ
- Provide systems engineering to infuse NetMan NetOps technical capabilities into the Army’s global Enterprise from the site level up, consisting of, but not limited to, NetScout, CA Spectrum® and eHealth®.
- Assist the Government in participating with all phases of the system development, planning, analysis, integration, testing and acceptance phases.
- Provide engineering designs, integration, testing, and sustainment to include integration with ITSM and NetOps.
- Research and analyze DoD and DA security standards to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Ensure NetMan servers and applications are scanned monthly to ensure Red Hat OS or application vulnerabilities are mitigated or remediated.
- Test various application functionality to include monitoring and managing.
- Support the system administration of all software in the NetMan suite of tools and coordinate efforts for system administrator-required tasks.
- Provide NetOps engineering support for the integration and sustainment of NetMan/NetOps tools and transitional operations associated with Network Management and Operations, and Network Performance Monitoring.
- Support CMDB and Industrial Test Program administration Manual (ITPAM) interface operations implemented for all RCC.
- Provide sustainment and CM of NetMan for multiple spirals of NetMan life cycle, i.e., one location may be in the engineering phase while another has transitioned to operations, and others are still in the planning stage.
- Coordinate and support remote and on-site implementations as required; coordinate activities with related capabilities and participate in cross-task teams as needed to support the overarching NetOps integration.
- Support physical moves of current NetMan operational infrastructure, e.g., moves from the DISA Green Space, and/or Regional Cyber Center (RCC) to potential future Army operated facilities.
- Support NetMan implementations, which expands NetMan to CONUS NECs.
- Support NetMan in a Distributed SpectroServer® implementation to support NetMan.
- Provide Red Hat Linux OS support for the CM lab and integration of ITSM in support of O&M.
- Support re-engineering efforts required by integration to GNE AD, and other systems external to NetMan via approved data standards. These systems include, but are not limited to, Remedy/ITSM, SysMan, HBSS, ACAS/Tenable, and DoD Vulnerability Management System (VMS).
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT III (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or Associate) CSSLP)
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Windows Operating System Fundamentals or higher
- Clearance Required SECRET SSBI
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT 4 – 9 years practical experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ experience or an Associate degree with 15 years of experience in the subject or area related to information technology of computer science.
METI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/V/D