Aircraft Assembly Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLER’S / MECHANIC’S & TECHNICIAN’S needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh’s client located in MESA, AZ
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
POSITION: AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLERS & A&P ASSEMBLERS
DURATION: 1 YEAR PLUS
RATE: $ 19.00 TO $ 21.00 P/HR
- Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies on aircraft systems.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams,
system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions. Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies.
- Prefer At least 2 – 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems. Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following:
- Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, avionics, hydraulics, drive systems, brake systems, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors.
- Rotorcraft experience preferred. A & P License preferred. MUST BE CAPABLE OF WORKING 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT. WORK WEEK BASED ON A 9/80 SCHEDULE WITH EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT. SHIFT ASSIGNMENT WILL OCCUR AFTER TRAINING ON 1ST SHIFT.. 9/80 SCHEDULE WITH EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF. HOURS 5:30-3:00PM OR 3:00 – 12:30PM
- High School Diploma or GED
PLEASE INCLUDE MONTH/DAY OF BIRTH (NOT YEAR) – REQUIRED FOR THIS AEROSPACE CLIENT *
BONUS POINTS! OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Aerospace or Defense exp.
RECRUITER: ALBERT PENICHE – 314-791-1565
EMAIL RESUME IN MS WORD DOC. FORMAT: ALBERT.PENICHE@YOH.COM
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Employer’s Job# 240231
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.