Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Buckeye, AZ 85326
• Fields and redirects incoming calls, emails, and customers at front counter.
• Assists customers with permit and inspection online portal registrations and inquiries.
• Accepts and processes single family residence and associated permits to include but not limited
to fences, patios, swimming pools and spas while ensuring compliance with City rules, regulations
• Communicates with applicants on permit status and permit costs and obtains information on
• Accepts and processes development fees of all types and answers related questions.
• Completes single family residence building valuation worksheets, permit invoices and inspection sheets.
• Serves as primary department cashier, balances cash drawer and submits daily cash balance
report as required.
• Checks documents for validity, accuracy and completeness of information; records, files and
distributes related paperwork.
• Provides information to permit applicants; assists customers with permit applications, forms and other documents; answers phones; responds to requests for information within the span of
• Enters permit data into computer systems; processes transactions and compiles documentation.
• Prepares documents, collects data, and enters information into computer tracking systems;
scans, prepares and proofreads documents for distribution.
• Maintains records, permit files and building plans.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.