Sales Marketing Coordinator-KASW JR022057
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
PHOENIX, AZ 85008
• Support successful product development and related communications within the team and related departments.
• Crete and develop sales promotion campaigns utilizing integrated media.
• Present sales promotion campaigns to staff, clients, and internal departments, develop timelines for implementation of campaigns, and ensure assigned elements of campaigns are completed accurately and timely.
• Prospect and develop new, non-traditional revenue, and new media business opportunities for sales staff.
• Aid in identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, consistency, and sharing across all internal teams that impact advertising.
• Coordinate client calls with local and national New Media staff to present new and exciting sales promotion campaigns.
• Follow plans and priorities set by Sales, Marketing, and Analytics to assist in the overall health of our sales business.
• Oversee all projects from proposal to implementation.
• Complete revenue recognition in a variety of billing systems and compare reporting with third-parties to confirm campaign reporting is tracking and campaigns are running as contracted.
• Troubleshoot on pre-launch creative; work with vendor to resolve creative issues.
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results.
• Work with the Director of Sales to interpret the results of monthly sales campaign results, assist in the RFP process for national sales campaigns, and respond to billing team inquiries to resolve monthly invoicing queries.