Venue Manager (TUC )
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85756
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Duties will include working in all venues within the Food and Beverage department to gain knowledge and experience of respective departments.
• Duties and responsibilities may include extensive cash handling, administrative duties, shadowing assigned personnel to learn about the various positions and departmental functions, including policies and procedures, and Title 4 regulations. In addition, the Venue Manager Intern will be required to attend training specific to the position he/she is assigned to.
• Works together with Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, Executive Sous Chef or assigned Mentor on creating long-range training goals and objectives to help increase job knowledge within the department and of the Tohono O’odham Gaming Enterprise.
• Performs multi-tasking duties such as: Typing, word processing, processing of various paperwork transactions and data entry tasks.
• Demonstrates professionalism, confidentiality and excellent customer service skills.
• Other duties as directed by the respective Department Manager assigned and the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager or Executive Sous Chef.
• Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
• Performs other duties as required.