Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
RideKleen LLC, a Cox Automotive Mobility subsidiary, is a mobile fleet cleaning company based out of Huntingdon Valley, PA. We have successful branches in: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh & Morgantown, PA; Bordentown, NJ; New York; Washington, DC; Boston; Chicago; San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento & Los Angeles, CA; Portland, OR; and Atlanta, GA. RideKleen is rapidly growing with many opportunities for growth.
We are looking to hire a motivated and reliable individual to join our team as a full-time Detailer at our Phoenix, AZ location.
- Shift : Monday – Friday, 5:AM – 1:PM (Morning Shift).
- This role will be responsible for the end-to-end cleaning and detailing of vehicles.
- Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, this role will include but not be limited to interior/exterior wash, interior vacuum, express/full detail and other related services.
- Other related services may include spot removal, heavy stain removal, heavy pet hair removal, excessive interior debris removal, exterior staining removal, odor bomb treatment, ozone odor removal and bio-hazard removal.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Automobile cleaning and detailing services as described above
- Maintain an inventory of essential equipment to successfully perform job responsibilities (i.e. car wash solution, technology assets, fuel card)
- Utilize various forms of technology (i.e. client application,Google Sheets, and/or proprietary software) to receive and document work orders
- Communicate daily with Operations Supervisor regarding work orders, logs, and/or any issues or accidents that may arise during your shift
- Work collaboratively with other team members to complete job duties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 3 months of car detailing experience in automotive or rental car industry preferred, but not required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to undergo a background and motor vehicle report check after an offer of employment has been made
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand, walk, climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel and/or crawl
- Continually required to work near specialized equipment including and not limited to industrial-grade steamer and vehicles
- Continually exposure to outside weather conditions
- Frequent exposure to dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, varied by location
- Must be able to frequently lift and /or move more than 20 pounds
- Protective equipment must be worn including but not limited to uniform, safety vest, gloves, and protective eye wear
- Be available to work day and/or night hours, depending on the needs of the location/business
- Attendance/Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in work environment
- Diversity – shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and promotes a harassment free environment
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Technology – comfortable using various forms of technology including but limited to smart devices and applications