MQ-1C Gray Eagle Mechanic
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
The ideal candidate would have direct experience, OEM, Military or DoD Contractor, on the Gray Eagle Unmanned System. Cross training may be provided for UAS/RPA Mechanics with similar qualifications on any General Atomics platform, and/or candidates that possess superior qualifications and background in Aviation Mechanic’s field, with some experience on UAS/RPA platforms.
Provide Gray Eagle UAS scheduled and unscheduled field-level maintenance in support of the Fort Huachuca Unmanned Aircraft Systems Maintenance Services Task Order at multiple flight lines and/or Maintenance Training Facilities, as directed, and on multiple shifts. The Gray Eagle Mechanic shall inspect, test, troubleshoot, service, and repair Gray Eagle UAS systems (e.g. aircraft, engine, fuel, landing gear, brake, and weapons) and conduct launch and recovery operations IAW maintenance technical manuals and all related aviation maintenance regulations; inspect and maintain maintenance support equipment. Utilizes electronic logbooks for maintenance and supply actions, currently U.S. Army Aviation’s Aircraft Notebook (ACN).
Compensation may vary based on experience, training required and/or documented experience in Aviation Maintenance leadership or quality inspector roles.
1) Two (2) years military UAS/RPA aircraft maintenance experience supporting medium/long endurance platforms
2) Two (2) additional years in any manned/unmanned aircraft mechanic position
3) At least one formal school completion or FAA certification in an Aviation Mechanic course (Military or Civilian)
4) Must provide proof of a general medical physical within last two years with a signed statement from a licensed physician stating ability to physically drive, tow, and run an aircraft engine. Per AR 95-20 requirements, physicals are good for 5 years.
5) Able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
1) Two (2) years MQ-1C Gray Eagle maintenance experience
2) Four (4) years total UAS/RPA aircraft maintenance experience
3) Aviation Mechanical/Structural repair, and/or FAA certifications
4) Possess a current active Secret clearance.
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Associate’s degree preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
Must be a US Citizen.
Shall obtain (or possess) a general medical physical prior to, or within 30 days of hire???.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans