Deputy Program Manager of Maintenance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
The Deputy Program Manager – Maintenance (DPM) assists the Program Manager in planning, directing controlling and monitoring efficient operations across all maintenance functions and other functions necessary to meet government established metrics. The DPM serves as the single-point-of-contact for all contract maintenance activities and will have full authority to act for the Contractor on all maintenance matters relating to the task order. The DPM executes the program to achieve the UAS readiness goals to support flying requirements. In addition, the DPM ensures training, safety and quality control programs are performed and documented. Maintenance services include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the maintenance of all associated aviation and ground support equipment not supported by CECOM.
• Manage the maintenance program to maintain UAS in accordance with Technical Manuals (TMs), Maintenance Engineering Calls (MECs), Maintenance Engineering Orders (MEOs), Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and Army Regulations (ARs).
• Meeting requirements of the daily training schedule.
• Meeting Mission Capable and Fully Mission Capable Goals.
• Ensure UAS are properly configured as defined by USAACE 95-59 to meet published flight schedule.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive maintenance program to support projected annual flying hour program and meet performance requirements in this PWS and the PRS.
• Mentor, motivate, and appraise the staff of a highly diversified workforce through subordinate supervisors.
• A minimum of five (5) years demonstrated, successful Project Management experience of an aviation maintenance operation in similar size and scope (labor force of 30 or more) to this requirement. Experience can be military, civilian, contractor, or a combination of the three.
• Knowledge of all supported maintenance operations functions in a training environment.
• Capable of interpreting and executing Contract and Statement of Work requirements,
• Previously qualified on at least one UAS Platform being supported.
• Plan, direct, and supervise activities of a large-scale aircraft maintenance organization
• Evaluate and use a continuous process improvement program to consistently guarantee highly effective maintenance operations.
• Leadership experience, PMO type communications, people skills, and the ability to accept responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with the U.S. Army or other Government contracting agencies
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong MS Suite skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience briefing both internal and external customers.
• US Army 151A or Senior NCO with operational maintenance leadership experience desiredU.S. Army UAS maintenance experience.
• UAS Gray Eagle/Shadow Maintenance Operational Experience Preferred
• Army Aviation Battalion level or higher maintenance management experience preferred
• U.S. Army Aviation maintenance experience exceeding the minimum requirements (military or contractor).
• Aircraft Notebook (ACN) experience.
• QAR/GGFR experience desired; experience with the development and adherence to Ground Operations Procedures per AR 95-20
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Graduate of a UAS Platform Course and/or additional UAS or Aviation technical education required.
AAS or Bachelors Degree preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
Must be a US Citizen.
Active Secret Clearance and the ability to maintain such is required.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans