Veterinarian - Emergency
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, AZ 85381
Veterinarian – Emergency
BluePearl in Arizona is seeking a full-time day shift ER veterinarian for the Peoria hospital. Each phoenix market hospital is well-equipped with surgical suites, Hallowell ventilators, digital radiography with 3-hour turnaround of radiologist interpretation, in-house laboratory including NOVA blood gas analyzers, ultrasound, continuous blood pressure monitoring, and cross-communication of medical records and radiographs between hospitals.
ER Full-Time day shift Veterinarian- Peoria Hospital:
• Do you have a passion for working for animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
• Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
• Do you practice patience with your patients daily?
• Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we want to speak to you.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners Peoria hospital is seeking a full-time, day shift ER veterinarian to join our team. The four 24-hour emergency hospital is in the Peoria area just west of the 101.
All four of our hospitals are well-equipped with:
• Surgical suites
• Anesthetic ventilators
• Digital radiography (including second party radiologist interpretation)
• Comprehensive in-house laboratory diagnostics (including NOVA blood gas analyzers)
• Cross-communication of medical records and radiographs between hospitals.
Each hospital offers a variety of services and partnerships with specialists to provide quality care for pets. Our Peoria hospital shares their space with board dermatologists a few days each week. The Phoenix area also has availability and access to numerous other specialists including dentistry, neurologists, exotic specialists, and pathologists.
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
• You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
• You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
• You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
• We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
• You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
• Individual clinician mentorship and support.
• Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
• Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Perks to Living in Phoenix Area:
• For sports fanatics, you will have plenty of Arizona teams to root for including Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Diamondbacks, and the Arizona Coyotes.
• NASCAR events
• Enjoy year-round golf and attend nearby PGA and LPGA events throughout the year. • Cool off at any of the local water parks or lakes.
• Camelback Mountain, Piestewa Peak, and South Mountain are all nearby for energetic hiking enthusiasts.
• Afraid you will miss the pretty snow? Flagstaff is only 2 hours away from Phoenix and boasts skiing and snowboarding activities at Humphreys Peak.
• Family fun options. Enjoy a picnic at Fountain Hills Park or a movie at a drive-in theatre in Glendale.
• We are not too far away from Las Vegas (4-hour drive), Disneyland & Los Angeles (5 hour drive), San Diego (5.5 hour drive) and Rocky Point, Mexico (4 hour drive).
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.