Office Systems Associate 1
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yuma, AZ 85364
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you’ll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Associate I!
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
Essential Job Functions
– Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
– Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
– Successful completion of training classes and effective servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
– Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
– Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the minimum call per day average.
– Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
– Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
– Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
– Responsible for maintaining a ‘trunk stock’ inventory with a value over and above $1000.
– Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
– Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads).
– Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
– Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Employer’s Job# 7921-en_US
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.