It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, AZ Job Connection works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:
Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Enter your search criteria into the boxes below, then click the search icon or press Enter. In the What box, enter the job title, keywords, or job posting number. In the Where box, enter a city, state or zip code. In the Within box enter the number of miles around the location entered. If either the Where or Within boxes are going to be used, then both boxes are required. To narrow your search results, use the “Refine Search” filters on the left by selecting a category. The number next to each filter indicates the number of results currently in the system using that filter, plus your current search criteria. If zero jobs meet the criteria, the filter will not display for selection. Results do not include indeed.com jobs. Filters can be removed by selecting the link you want to remove in the “Filtered By” section. Searches can be saved by entering a unique name in the Label field and selecting the “Save search as” button.
Last Updated: 2019-06-21
Employer: ChangePointLocation: Show Low, AZ
1. Adhere to personnel policy and comply with agency requirements for ethical and professional behavior.
2. Maintain a schedule of appointments for customers being transported.
3. Maintain transportation log.
4. Report any vehicle problems to supervisor.
5. Helps maintain the vehicles with oil changes and repairs as needed.
2020 CENSUS Workforce (3222365)
Last Updated: 2018-10-15
Employer: US CENSUS BUREAULocation: Show Low, AZ
- Promotes Census jobs in assigned area and in local communities.
- Assists with locating free space with access to computers to assist applicants with online applicant/assessment.
- Locates free space to hold operational training sessions.
- Informs supervisor of recruiting results and ongoing community relations efforts.
- Registered Apprenticeship