Industry certification, Apprenticeship certification
Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
A. Course Objective: Aircraft Electronics Technician Certification
Description: A certification to prove to employers that the employee has technical knowledge of electronics
Competencies to be achieved: None to some skills.
B. Total Cost of Program (include all costs to the student including testing, licensure):
C. Provide a list of all books required for the program (even if the cost of books is included in tuition):
NCATT AET Study Guide from Bruce Bessette
D. Provide a list of all supplies required for the program (even if costs are included in tuition):
Multimeter, training circuits, oscilloscope
E. WIOA Contact for Enrollment Status /Credential Verification:
Name: Jose Zaragoza
Phone number: 520-351-2777
F. Direct Website Link to the program:
G. Additional information:
• Background check requirements for licensing and background restrictions for working in the occupation:
• Other requirements needed:
H. Refund Policy (provide a summary if Refund policy is not listed on school website):
Once the student comes to class then there’s no refund.
I. Credentials: (The following questions must be answered along with a supporting explanation for each)
• Industry Recognized: (Developed and offered by, or endorsed by a nationally-recognized industry association or organization representing a sizeable portion of the industry sector)
Yes or No: Yes
Nationally Recognized Industry Association or Organization:
National Aerospace Transportation Technologies
• Stackable: (Part of a sequence of credentials)
Yes or No: Yes
Career Pathway: Autonomous, Radar, transmitter
• Portable: (Recognized in other geographical areas; by other educational institutions; or by other industries/companies)
Yes or No (Explain): Yes.
• Accredited Curriculum: (This is referring to the course being accredited, not the test or school)
Yes or No: No
Accrediting Agency and link to the website:
J. Credential Attainment Rate: Percentage of students in the last 24 months who obtained a postsecondary credential, or secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent, during participation or within one year after exit from the training program. 99%
WIOA Approved Program
2115 E Valencia Rd. Suite 181, Tucson, AZ
6 - Pima County Workforce Investment Board
Name of Credential
Aircraft Electronic Technician
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost