Industry certification, Measurable skills gain
Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours
Instructional Program (CIP)
The Phlebotomy program is designed to prepare you to collect blood specimens by skin puncture, urine, feces , and venipuncture. You will learn how to safely get samples using proper procedures, equipment, and techniques while maintaining governmental standards. You will also learn the anatomy of veins.
As a phlebotomist, you may find employment at facilities such as hospitals, patient service centers, life insurance companies, doctors’ offices, outreach services, and donor centers.
Class Hours: Mon- Friday Days & Evening
Saturday - Labs
FEES: Total cost of the program $1850
Learning Kit/Supplies :150.00
Drug test $40
TB Test $ 25
Fingerprint Card $92
Texting Exam $118
Certification Preparation review $150.00 (optional)
WIA Contacts for Enrollment Status / Credential Verification:
Betty S, 602-607-5317, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Brown. Chris@aztti.com
Website Link to Program: www.aztti.com
- Exclusions: Some employers and externship sites require background checks.
- NHA (national healthcare association)
- Prerequisites: High School Diploma /GED
Refund Policy: Refund after the commencement of classes:
Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide written notice to the Academic Director of the school. The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- For a student who is on authorized Leave of Absence, the withdraw date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the Leave and failed to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student has not attended any class for 3 consecutive class days or reported to their extern site for 3 consecutive days.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the determination of the withdrawal date -If a student cancels their enrollment within 3 business days all monies paid shall be refunded. -Please visit the following link for a detailed refund Policy: www.AZTTI.com
- Industry Recognized: Yes, Arizona Board for Private Post-Secondary Education
- Stackable: Yes, the phlebotomy Certification is part of a progression to Medical Lab Technician
- Portable: yes, the NHA is nationally recognized by various states.
Credential Attainment Rate:
Program Length (Weeks)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
Student must meet min skills check off on ETS, Tourniquet and lab procedure
2515 E Bell Rd # 2515 B, Phoenix, Arizona
5 - City of Phoenix, Phoenix Workforce Connection
Name of Credential
Arizona State Board PostSecondary Education
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Phoenix Indian Center
A student chosing to withdrawl from the school after the commencement of class is to provide a written notice to the Academic Director of the school . The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student .
For a student who is on authorized Leave of Abscence, the withdrawal date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the leave and failed to do so.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$125.00 CPR-FIRST AID,TB Test,Fingerprint
Supplies/Materials/Hand Tools (not included in tuition)
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost