at Wells Fargo in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver a world class Business Process Management (BPM) capability to the Wells Fargo Chief Operating Office (COO) group. This position will lead a team of process architect, production support, process librarian and quality assurance team members in supporting Wells Fargo COO BPM.
• Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-LOB, enterprise-wide process design and re-engineering initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort in a matrix leadership environment
• Develop improvement approaches within businesses and across lines of businesses that are holistic, customer focused to understanding business processes and workflow through Wells Fargo and identify and help prioritize new initiatives to drive business strategy, mitigate potential risks and control gaps, financial return, and/or positive customer impact
• Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
• Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements – Including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities
• Provide advanced statistical analysis for business leaders, project teams, and managers as required. In addition, provide basic and advanced measurement approaches and mechanisms to ensure we are managing the process and producing the designed results
• May include the direct management of process analysts and consultants
• The sharing of lessons learned and best practices with others throughout the organization when appropriate
Partnering, & Collaboration
• Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language. Including the development of new process improvement techniques and services
• Drives business awareness of our common enterprise operational and process excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc.
• Assists the development of our enterprise Operational and Process Excellence Curriculum and Training Materials
• Provides assistance and leadership of our enterprise process improvement professional support services – Including the identification and managing of resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects
• Provides consultation on the use of reengineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
• Works with Project Manager(s) and Sponsors to ensure Six Sigma/LEAN activities, deliverables, and tools are integrated in the project plan when appropriate
• Collaborate and partner with other enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts while advancing the culture of operational excellence
• Provide thought leadership in the area of process and continuous improvement, operational excellence, continuous improvement
• Role will require moderate domestic business travel
• Provide coaching and mentoring to project teams and LOB management in Six Sigma, LEAN, Continuous Improvement process, tools, and techniques
• May provide informal 1-on-1 training and formal small to large group training facilitation, coaching, & mentoring
• Provide coaching and mentoring to other Engineers (PE1 and PE2)
+ 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
+ BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
+ Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
+ Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
+ Facilitation skills such as Helix
+ Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
+ Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
+ LEAN/Six Sigma certification or Wells Fargo business process management endorsement
+ Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
+ Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
+ Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
+ Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
+ Strong collaboration and partnering skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
• Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
• Ability to work effectively with senior management (SVP, EVP’s)
• Strong leadership skills and experience with the ability to coach, manage, lead professionals
• Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
+ Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
GA-Atlanta: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
CO-Denver: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
OR-Portland: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
NC-Raleigh: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road – Charlotte,To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account