at Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children under the clinical direction of a BCBA. The ABA Therapist will be responsible for skill-acquisition and behavior-reduction plans developed by the BCBA to deliver quality therapeutic services to each child.
- Complete daily acquisition skills, maintenance, and mastered skills as directed by BCBA
- Collect accurate data on a daily basis
- Complete all data sheets, programming sheets, and progress notes daily
- Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan, and reinforcement schedule as prescribed
- Implement appropriate teaching strategies and behavior modification approaches
- Complete all programing requests from BCBAs and Program Coordinators in a timely manner
- Maintain organization of patient binder and ensure proper storage of binder at the end of each day.
- Maintain cleanliness of center and ensure it looks presentable at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Hopebridge
- Assist in providing a safe environment for all patients and staff
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a customer and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Promote Hopebridge philosophies, generating team spirit and creating and maintaining and environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Pass the RBT competency and written exam after RBT training is complete
- Attention to Detail - the ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude Toward Others - maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Commitment to the Job - motivation from within oneself to stay focused and committed to a task
- Emotional Control - the ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoyment of the Job - the feeling that one's job is both fulfilling and rewarding and that it has a positive and useful benefit.
- Flexibility - the ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Handling Stress - the ability to balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses; the ability to appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace
Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers
3602 E. Greenway Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85032