at MARTECH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC in Yuma, Arizona, United States
Coordinate all activities and training for the drug repack area. Ensure all supplies are in stock and available.
A variety of responsibilities, essential functions and duties maybe performed as training permits, as well as the employee may work in different work stations as needed. However, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must read and sign off on all work procedures and work instructions.
· Data entry on computer and/or Entropy training.
· Follow all schedules provided from the Planner/Schedulers.
· Make sure all materials are pulled from assigned product staging areas and taken into the drug repack area.
· Assign all Operators their daily jobs.
· Put together all work orders
· Check all work orders for the following. Materials are correctly issued, recorded, counted, packaged, and labeled. This is to be done at the start and completion of each operation.
· Close all work orders and reconcile to ensure all proper documentation
· Notify Planner/Schedulers of any material, work center, tooling, discrepancies to the product structure of any product we are producing.
· Notify Warehouse Manager of any problems that arise.
· Monitor printing of labels and verify set-up of printing equipment.
· Compare, print and co-check label information for accuracy.
· Maintain label printer
· Coordinate activities for the repackaging department in prepping, labeling, packaging, and inspection of product.
· Coordinate with receiving on final location product is to be moved to
· Complete build to plan report daily/weekly
· Put together work orders
Group Leader Responsibilities
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees and assigning/ directing work. Provides input to Manager and Supervisor regarding employee performance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions. Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
Managing People - decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Improves processes.
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks;
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
MARTECH MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC
3088 E. 33rd Place
Yuma, Arizona 85365