at Cocopah Indian Tribe in SOMERTON, Arizona, United States
- Prepare and print out two week schedule for employees to coincide with pay period.
- Assign duties to workers and schedules break periods, work hours.
- Inventories, orders merchandise, supplies and equipment in the absence of the General Manager.
- Receives delivery of merchandise, reports any discrepancies.
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold.
- Listens to customer complaints, and resolves problems as they arise.
- Installs and removes department cash-register tape and audits cash receipts.
- Train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
- All administrative duties in the absence of the General Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the site is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well kept based on the Cocopah Indian Tribal standards.
- Ability to maintain a professional and supportive image among subordinates and supervisor.
- Ability to schedule employees with the Cocopah Korner guidelines to maximize customer service and maintain site image.
- Ability to operate a computer and office equipment, including telephone, fax machine, copier, and POS system, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cocopah Indian Tribe
14515 S. Veterans Drive
SOMERTON, Arizona 85350