at Unique Integrated Care, LLC in TEMPE, Arizona, United States
The Behavior Coach works under the direction of the Program Supervisor and Clinical Director to help train youth 5 through 17 years of age and their families to implement and sustain effective interventions in the context of their day to day lives. This includes:
Maintaining the integrity of the program structure by:
- Conducting initial intake, assessment and development of service plan.
- Providing continual in-home or community direct services for youth with complex behaviors.
- Providing school-based skill development.
- Identifying youth and family strengths and needs to enhance the Child and Family Team (CFT) planning process.
- Actively participating in youth and family treatment planning and CFT’s.
- Teaching youth and family a variety of skills (living, social, self-care, household management, etc.)
- Applying appropriate physical intervention (Safe and Positive Approaches) techniques to manage resistance for clients presenting as a danger to self or others.
- Identifying, connecting, and integrating families in to variety of community resources and outlets that build off individual and family strengths.
- Creating monthly client reports.
- Meeting all required deadlines for submitting documentation.
- Maintaining required face to face contact hours.
- Able to accept additional duties as assigned.
- Bilingual a plus, the ability to understand and to make one's self understood to all Spanish speaking individuals. Able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently.
Unique Integrated Care, LLC
4801 S. Lakeshore Drive, Suite #101
TEMPE, Arizona 85282