at Sleep Management, LLC dba Viemed
Type: Full Time
Job ID: 1275415
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Respiratory Operations Manager.
- Become familiar with all DOT and FDA regulations as they pertain to oxygen.
- Delivers equipment and supplies from inventory as prescribed on patient/client delivery tickets.
- Assures proper segregation of clean and dirty equipment in the delivery vehicle.
- Loads the equipment, oxygen systems, and related supplies into vehicle.
- Determines or obtains the best daily route, then drives delivery vehicles on that route, to deliver home medical equipment, oxygen and supplies to home care patients/clients in a timely manner.
- Completes route sheet accurately and returns in a timely manner.
- Provides patient/client orientation, instructing on the proper use, maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Works with patients/clients to solve a variety of problems, thereby acting as a company field representative.
- Returns and unloads returned rental equipment, assuring proper segregation of clean and dirty equipment.
- Completes delivery and pick up paperwork promptly and accurately, including route sheets, manifests and patient/client documentation, returning paperwork to the appropriate facility personnel.
- Assists in cleaning and disinfecting rental equipment.
- Assists in minor repair work on home medical equipment within the scope of training.
- Requests additional stock for inventory as needed.
- Assists in inventory count as needed.
- Maintains a professional appearance and appears in proper company uniform.
- Assists in tracking down paperwork, signatures, charts, etc as needed to complete orders.
- Promotes teamwork among co-workers, including in assisting respiratory therapists and patient care coordinator as needed.
- Takes "on-call" time on an agreed upon basis.
- Performs all office maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when dealing with patients/clients.
- Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Assumes other duties within scope of training as assigned by the Respiratory Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EEO is the Law in English and Spanish.
- EEO is the Law Supplement in English and Spanish.
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination in English and Spanish.
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form in English and Spanish.
- VieMed participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish.
At VieMed, LLC, we pride ourselves in what has driven our success, teamwork and exceptional patient care. We are actively seeking talented, dedicated, self-motivated, energetic and career-minded individuals to join our organization. We appreciate the value our employees provide and realize our current success and future growth depends on the abilities of the VieMed team. VieMed, LLC is committed to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for employees, making significant investments in our employees so that they may enhance their personal and professional skills.
Company Website: www.viemed.com