at Genuine Parts Company
NAPA Auto Parts
We are a Parts Store and SO much more and we are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family! We have lots of parts available to our customers and this role as a Warehouse Associate plays a major part in getting these parts from our warehouse/stockroom to our stores. Think about how great you will feel in knowing that you made a difference in someone's life by getting them the part(s) that they needed from our warehouse!
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a distribution center and/or warehouse environment – Awesome if you have ever used RF scanning equipment -
- Capable of lifting and moving parts of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to move heavy items with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to ground level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (8 feet) with the use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Understanding and recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper identification of parts for placement in the facility, including identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.
- Basic understanding and capable of operating a computer terminal.
- Able to write legibly and be able to read, understand written/verbal instructions, and communicate to other team members.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb, push and pull and move at a quick speed of pace
- Must be able to work in a drug free atmosphere.
What's in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Competitive Pay $15.00 to start with scheduled pay progressions.
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- A Culture of promotion from within, using your creativity, finding solutions/fixes, and where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Great training, and ongoing development with support from multiple leaders/your team
Day in the Life:
We know you have lots of career choices as a Warehouse Associate, but we think this role and working with NAPA is a great opportunity for the right person! If this job sounds like a fit, please check out this story from an awesome NAPA Warehouse/Stockroom Associate. We want you to have all the information that you need to make sure that this is a fit for you! Our hopes are that these stories either excite you to apply or maybe not so much – Either way we appreciate you stopping by today!
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting NAPAautojobs.com
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
NAPA Auto Parts