at MHA Systems, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant to the Call Center provides superior and effective customer service and administrative support to all employees, vendors, business associates, and guests as they enter or call MHA Systems, Inc. while ensuring the office suite is well maintained and running effectively. This position will assist all departments and will support management on an as-needed basis with occasional projects while focusing on assisting the Human Resources department in all functions. The Administrative Assistant must have a clear understanding of integrity and demonstrates ethical behavior due to it having access to critical, sensitive, and confidential information regarding the company, corporate systems, customer, applicant, and employee information.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides superior and effective customer service and administrative support to all employees, vendors, business associates, and guests as they enter and/or call
- Provides superior and effective administrative support to all departments, with focus on assisting the Human Resources Department in recruiting efforts and other tasks as needed
- Demonstrate ethical behavior related to having access to confidential information, especially when dealing with the Human Resources Department and it’s associated tasks
- Assists management and company leaders with requested correspondence, memos, and other projects as needed
- Ensures proper office security procedures and protocols are followed as individuals enter and leave the office suite
- Maintains presentable, safe, and clean office suite
- Ensures daily incoming and outgoing mail is handled effectively
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Associate degree in Related Field; Relevant experience in administrative role; One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of preferred education
- Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; Demonstrated proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred: 3 or more years of customer service experience providing administrative support in an administrative and/or receptionist role to upper management, human resources, and/or executives
Knowledge and Skills:
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Integrity –The ability to exercise good business ethics and honesty
- Phone Etiquette- Demonstrates excellent phone etiquette pleasant phone demeanor at all time
- Product Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly
- Demonstrate Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Problem Solving: May provide a basic level of problem solving
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Written Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand
- Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Speech Recognition – The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs. Must be able to work with a moderate noise level office atmosphere.
The office is located at the MHA Systems office in Chandler, Arizona. Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additional overtime may occur on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
This position description is a general description of the essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of MHA Systems, Inc. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by management, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, all employees who are not vaccinated must wear mask at all times, their temperatures are monitored, and travel is monitored.
MHA Systems, Inc.
4809 E Thistle Landing Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85044